- Rep. Bill Cassidy: The GOP Approach to Medicare, The Daily Caller
- Rep. Phil Roe: Abolish IPAB, National Review
- Rep. Todd Akin: Hitting the Debt Ceiling is a Warning, Big Government
- Rep. James Lankford: More Regulations Are Not a Plan for Job Creation, Townhall
- Reps. Phil Roe and Larry Bucshon: Health Care Law Has Consequences, The Evansville Courier & Press
- Rep. Scott Rigell: Saving Medicare The Virginian Pilot
- The House Judiciary Committee passed H.J. Res. 1, a Balanced Budget Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which is a vital step in our Cut, Cap, Balance debt limit solution.
- Rep. David Schweikert introduced H.R. 2167, the Private Company Flexibility and Growth Act, which unwinds red-tape and regulation on small businesses to allow for growth, more innovation, and most importantly—job creation.
- On Tuesday, the House passed H.R. 2055 (pdf), the FY 2012 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, which provides a spending level of $72.5 billion, $615 million (0.8%) less than last year.
- On Thursday, the House passed H.R. 2112 (pdf), the Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, which provides a spending level of $17.25 billion, $2.7 billion (13.4%) less than last year.
- On Wednesday, the House will potentially begin debate on H.R. 1249 (pdf), the America Invents Act, and H.R. 2021, the Jobs and Energy Permitting Act.
- On Wednesday or Thursday, the House is expected to begin debate on H.R. 2219, the Department of Defense Appropriations Act.
- RSC Policy Brief: Issues of Note on H.R. 1249, Patent Reform Legislation (pdf).
- Music royalties and Pandora’s box
- Space Construction (12)
- Robot Bartender Would Not Be Complete Without LEDs
- Why the U.S. Has a Worse Youth Unemployment Problem than Europe
- Space Shuttle Update (43)
- 2010 April
- Space Construction (5)
- France Approves Major Labor Reform Package
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) - How To
- The 2010 EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard
- "Business is a dogfight. Your job as a leader: Outmaneuver the competition" bwbx.io/zXcn 19 hours ago
- "The problem is not too little investment in Japan but really the opposite; too much investment." bwbx.io/Kh4q 19 hours ago
- "Coaching involves a collaborative process between the coach and the recipient." bwbx.io/djfr 19 hours ago
- Borrowers typically have no say in choosing a mortgage servicer and lenders frequently sell loans to investors. bwbx.io/6Ta 19 hours ago
- “Investors accounted for a larger proportion of the housing recovery than people realize.” bwbx.io/3k1O 1 day ago