By Dana Rohrabacher – For constitutional conservatives, there is little to like in this bill. H.R. 1249 is in reality designed to transform America’s patent system into one that is more like the patent systems in Europe and Asia. It’s called harmonization and it won’t work to the interests of the American people anymore than remodeling our healthcare system to more closely resemble socialist systems in Europe.
The House Rules Committee is now preparing to send this Patent Ripoff bill to the House floor this week. more> http://tinyurl.com/656ab5m
- Inventing a bad way to reform patent law ↑
- H.R.1249 America Invents Act Approved By House Of Representatives
- File First, Invent Later? ↓
- Updates from Congressman Jim Jordan
- The America Invents Act is bad for the economy, Steven F. Borsand, Hill
- Small Business Organizations Urge Substantial Amendments to House Version of Patent Bill, IPAdvocate.org