- NAMES Act H.R. 1938
This week my North American Made Energy Security Act (H.R. 1938) was passed by the Energy and Commerce Committee by a bipartisan vote of 33-13.
- Release of Strategic Petroleum Reserves
This week President Obama announced that he will be releasing 30 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. This reserve was created after the oil embargo of the 1970’s and is meant to be used in the event of a national emergency or catastrophe.
- Restricting Funding for Libya
Today (6/24/11) I voted in favor of H.R. 2278 to limit the use of funds appropriated to the Department of Defense for United States Armed Forces in support of North Atlantic Treaty Organization Operation Unified Protector with respect to Libya, unless otherwise specifically authorized by law.
- Music royalties and Pandora’s box
- Space Construction (12)
- 2010 April
- Robot Bartender Would Not Be Complete Without LEDs
- Space Shuttle Update (43)
- France Approves Major Labor Reform Package
- Will California’s cap-and-trade experiment catch on?
- Why the U.S. Has a Worse Youth Unemployment Problem than Europe
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) - How To
- The 2010 EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard
- "Business is a dogfight. Your job as a leader: Outmaneuver the competition" bwbx.io/zXcn 1 day ago
- "The problem is not too little investment in Japan but really the opposite; too much investment." bwbx.io/Kh4q 1 day ago
- "Coaching involves a collaborative process between the coach and the recipient." bwbx.io/djfr 1 day ago
- Borrowers typically have no say in choosing a mortgage servicer and lenders frequently sell loans to investors. bwbx.io/6Ta 1 day ago
- “Investors accounted for a larger proportion of the housing recovery than people realize.” bwbx.io/3k1O 2 days ago