By Peter Apps – Any euro zone failure would send shock waves around the globe, shifting the balance of geopolitical power and perhaps prompting a fundamental reassessment of what the world’s future might look like.
Suddenly, pundits, policymakers and other observers find themselves questioning one of their most fundamental assumptions — that an increasingly united Europe would be a key player in a newly multipolar world. more> http://tinyurl.com/d3eone5
- Failing on Greece, EU must ring-fence Italy (theneteconomy.wordpress.com)
- Merkel rebuffs Sarkozy on euro zone solution (theneteconomy.wordpress.com)
- Euro zone debt deal tackles symptoms not cause (theneteconomy.wordpress.com)
- What if the eurozone implodes? (business.financialpost.com)
- Game Over? Reuters Says Germany, France Exploring Idea Of Core Euro Zone, End Of Existing Structure (zerohedge.com)
- France, Germany Explore Plans To Radically Overhaul European Union (huffingtonpost.com)