By Beth Stackpole – Dassault Systèmes is continuing to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to fleshing out a true multi-disciplinary systems engineering approach to product development. In its latest move, the company acquired Elsys, a provider of a suite of electrical engineering tools, adding a range of functionality to its Version 6 platform that bridges the worlds of mechanical and electrical design. more> http://tinyurl.com/bompv2d
- Amazon River exhales virtually all carbon taken up by rain forest
- Should We Let Wunderkinds Drop Out Of High School?
- 10 things you may not know about Ethernet
- 2010 April
- China’s cyberwar
- Updates from Congressman Jim Jordan
- Verizon: Is This Dow Stock Built to Last?
- INFOGRAPHIC: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Email
- The Supreme Court’s unusual moment in the spotlight
- Hire Like You Just Beat Cancer