The President and the SAVE Recipient
NASA – President Barack Obama talks with Matthew Ritsko, the winner of the 2011 Presidential Securing Americans‘ Value and Efficiency (SAVE) award, in the Oval Office, Jan. 9, 2012. Ritsko, a financial manager at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center, proposed the space agency create a “lending library” where specialized space tools and hardware purchased by one NASA organization will be made available to other NASA programs and projects Official White House Photo by Pete Souza
- How Dreamworks, LinkedIn and Google Build Intrapreneurial Cultures
- Bernanke's dangerous optimism
- Will IBM Survive Another 100 Years?
- 2010 April
- The US Market & Design for Test
- Does My Phone Dream?
- Vodafone $100 Billion Stirs Payout, Deal Dreams: Real M&A
- Views from the Solar System (131)
- Space Shuttle Update (48)
- PLM Needs To Be Viewed As Strategic Corporate Asset