AT&T’s chickens have come home to roost. Customers are finally starting to consume the big buckets of data AT&T is selling them, taking their fair share of network capacity while not paying more for the privilege. Consequently AT&T is seeing a massive increase in data traffic without a corresponding jump in data revenue.
- How Dreamworks, LinkedIn and Google Build Intrapreneurial Cultures
- Bernanke's dangerous optimism
- Will IBM Survive Another 100 Years?
- 2010 April
- The US Market & Design for Test
- Vodafone $100 Billion Stirs Payout, Deal Dreams: Real M&A
- Views from the Solar System (131)
- Space Shuttle Update (48)
- PLM Needs To Be Viewed As Strategic Corporate Asset
- Space Construction (10)