Montage: Neptune and Triton
NASA – This computer generated montage shows Neptune as it would appear from a spacecraft approaching Triton, Neptune’s largest moon. The wind and sublimation eroded south polar cap of Triton is shown at the bottom of the Triton image, a cryovolcanic terrain at the upper right, and the enigmatic “cantaloupe terrain” at the upper left. Voyager 2 flew by Triton and Neptune on Aug. 29, 1989.
- Amazon River exhales virtually all carbon taken up by rain forest
- Should We Let Wunderkinds Drop Out Of High School?
- How Dreamworks, LinkedIn and Google Build Intrapreneurial Cultures
- Updates from Congressman Sandy Levin
- 2010 April
- 10 things you may not know about Ethernet
- Space Shuttle Update (45)
- Updates from Congressman Jim Jordan
- China’s cyberwar
- Single-photon emitter for quantum cryptography