By George Bradt – Everything communicates. These days everything communicates 24/7 forever. Once it’s online, it’s there for good. Or for bad. Either way, it’s not going away. This is why it’s so important to manage all aspects of communication and your personal brand.
Some do’s and dont’s:
- Don’t assume everything is fine. Do due diligence on yourself.
- Don’t try to hide unpleasant truths. Do explain things that need explaining before you’re asked.
- Don’t mislead. Do manage what they will find out about you.
- Don’t tell them about yourself. Do enable them to find out about you.
- Drive Action by Activating and Directing an Ongoing Communication Network (Including Social Media)
- How to Manage Your Personal Brand, Especially During a Job Search (forbes.com)
- Learn and Apply The Critical Communication Lesson From NBC’s Olympic Timing Misfires (theneteconomy.wordpress.com)
- Preserving Brand Reputation in the Digital Age (mainemarketing.co.uk)