Team Romney claims their candidate won the night with his argument on core economic issues, which are the leading concern among voters. And Republican strategists say that Romney has more leeway to adopt the role of the antagonist because it’s Obama who is so heavily reliant on personal favorability to buoy his poll numbers.
- Watch: After: 2nd Presidential Debate 2012 – From ABC News and Yahoo New (abcnews.go.com)
- Obama, Romney Reprise Their Greatest Debate Hits On Campaign Trail (npr.org)
- Watch: 2nd Presidential Debate: Has President Redeemed Himself? (abcnews.go.com)
- A little essay on Obama’s smarts (prairieweather.typepad.com)
- Fresh off debate, Obama, Romney seek support from women (times-news.com)