Criticism of Rand are rarely anchored in reality, or on what critics have read themselves, or on any type of empirical evidence or data. Their arguments are founded primarily on assumption and their emotional response to those assumptions.
So, how do we combat an emotional response to a false premise egged on by the refusal to think for oneself critically? Ayn Rand once said,
“Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Leave them alone.”
- Ayn Rand’s Fight Was For The Rational Man And Woman (forbes.com)
- Religion Quotes – Ayn Rand (dummidumbwit.wordpress.com)
- Ayn Rand Applied (arc-tv.com)
- Objectivism Isn’t For Lovers (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Christopher Hitchens Destroys Ayn Rand (danielmiessler.com)