By Howard Rich – Built up over more than two centuries, America’s “irreversible trend toward more freedom” has been suddenly (and stunningly) reversed over the last decade – with tragic consequences for business owners, taxpayers and citizens alike. Once a bastion of free market ideology and unprecedented prosperity, America’s ongoing descent into dependence-inducing command economics is fast approaching terminal velocity.
In 2005 America slipped to No. 8 on this index (Economic Freedom of the World). And as of 2010 – the latest year for which data is available – our country had fallen all the way to No. 18.
What’s driving this decline? more> http://tinyurl.com/btkzx2l
- Frightening Reversal of Economic Freedom in America (americanclarion.com)
- The U.S. Takes a Dive in Economic Freedom of the World Index (cato-at-liberty.org)
- Economic Freedom of the World: We’re #18! (knowledgeproblem.com)
- U.S. Drops to Lowest Rank Ever in Economic Freedom (activistpost.com)
- The United States Plummets to 18th in New Economic Freedom of the World Rankings (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- United States drops drastically in Economic Freedom of the World Index (redalertpolitics.com)
- Thanks Barack… U.S. Drops 10 Spots In Economic Freedom Rankings (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Economic Freedom Of The World (openmarket.org)