Reuters – In a speech that played to populist fears about immigration, unemployment and the power of financial markets, French far-right leader Marine Le Pen painted Goldman Sachs as an all-powerful institution that controlled entire nations as well as the European Central Bank.
- How Dreamworks, LinkedIn and Google Build Intrapreneurial Cultures
- Bernanke's dangerous optimism
- The US Market & Design for Test
- Will IBM Survive Another 100 Years?
- Space Shuttle Update (48)
- 2010 April
- Updates from Congressman Mike Rogers
- Vodafone $100 Billion Stirs Payout, Deal Dreams: Real M&A
- Does My Phone Dream?
- Views from the Solar System (131)