- How Dreamworks, LinkedIn and Google Build Intrapreneurial Cultures
- Bernanke's dangerous optimism
- The US Market & Design for Test
- 2010 April
- Will IBM Survive Another 100 Years?
- Views from the Solar System (131)
- Vodafone $100 Billion Stirs Payout, Deal Dreams: Real M&A
- PLM Needs To Be Viewed As Strategic Corporate Asset
- Does My Phone Dream?
- Space Shuttle Update (48)
Tag Archives: United States House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
US CONGRESS – LEADER’S WEEKLY SCHEDULE WEEK OF December 3rd MONDAY, DECEMBER 3rd H.R. 5817 – Eliminate Privacy Notice Confusion Act (Suspension, 40 Minutes of Debate) (Sponsored by Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer / Financial Services Committee) TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4TH, AND THE … Continue reading
US CONGRESS – LEADER’S WEEKLY SCHEDULE WEEK OF November 12TH TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13TH1) 1) H.R. 6190 – Asthma Inhalers Relief Act of 2012 (Sponsored by Rep. Michael Burgess / Energy and Commerce Committee) 2) H.R. 6371 – Streamlining Claims Processing … Continue reading
US CONGRESS – LEADER’S WEEKLY SCHEDULE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 17TH WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH 1) H.R. 6060 – Endangered Fish Recovery Programs Extension Act of 2012 (Sponsored by Rep. Rob Bishop / Natural Resources Committee) 2) H.R. 5987 – Manhattan Project … Continue reading
US CONGRESS – House Floor – Week of July 23, 2012 MONDAY, JULY 23RD 1) H.R. 1237 – To provide for a land exchange with the Trinity Public Utilities District of Trinity County, California, involving the transfer of land to … Continue reading