Then you who drive the fractious nail,
And you who lay the heavy rail,
And all who bear the dinner pail
And daily punch the clock—
Shall it be said your hearts are stone?
They are your brethren and they groan!
Oh, drop a tear for those who own Nonvoting corporate stock.
- Investors to Google: Don’t be evil (theglobeandmail.com)
- New Share Class Gives Google Founders Tighter Control (dealbook.nytimes.com)
- Google Stock Split: Nonvoting Share Move Does No Evil After All (dailyfinance.com)
- Google’s stock split raises questions (news.yahoo.com)
- What’s up with Google’s plan to split its stock, Anick Jesdanun, Associated Press/USATODAY.com
- Google’s stock split raises questions, Alexei Oreskovic, Reuters