- Views from the Solar System (206)
- What Stiglitz Misses On Inequality: The Responsibility Of Economists
- The 2010 EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard
- An Experiment with Basic Income
- How Big Is the NSA Police State, Really?
- Will IBM Survive Another 100 Years?
- Mitch McConnell Prepares To Give Barack Obama The Political Shellacking Of A Lifetime
- Aviation Banking reform Barack Obama Barbara Boxer Bernie Sanders Bill of Rights Broadband Business Business improvement Cable California Capital Climate change Colorado Congress Watch Credit Currency Cybersecurity Debt Deficit Earth Ecology Electronics European Union Federal Reserve System Financial crisis First Amendment Florida Government Health Industrial economy International Space Station Internet Jobs Kentucky Leadership Manufacturing Marco Rubio Michigan Mike Kelly Mitch McConnell Monetary policy Nancy Pelosi NASA Net evolution New York Ohio Organization Patent Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pennsylvania Physics Productivity Rand Paul Regulations Renee Ellmers Renewable energy Ron Paul Safety Semiconductor Small business Social economy Social networks Software Space Super regions Technology Test & measurement Texas United States United States Congress United States House of Representatives United States Senate Wireless Wireline
Daily Archives: October 30, 2011
CONGRESS WATCH Track Jobs Legislation, US Congress Ellmers Press Conference Highlighting Forgotten 15 Jobs Bills, October 28, 2011, YouTube [VIDEO 1:33] Blog Post — Breast Cancer Awareness — Early Detection is Key, US Congress Disaster Assistance, US Congress
CONGRESS WATCH Rep. Scott Garrett Makes New Milford Chamber of Commerce First Stop on 5th District Business Tour, Ann Piccirillo, New Milford Patch/US Congress Garrett addresses regulations, economy during visit to Ho-Ho-Kus business, John Clyde, Town Journal/US Congress Garrett chats … Continue reading
CONGRESS WATCH Graves, Mulvaney Applaud House Passage of 3% Withholding Repeal, US Congress Chairman Mulvaney: Repeal the 3 Percent Withholding Tax, US Congress Graves Holds Hearing with SBA Administrator Karen Mills, US Congress Testimony of Karen G. Mills, SBA Administrator … Continue reading
US CONGRESS – House Floor – Week of OCTOBER 31, 2011 TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1ST 1) H.R. 1002 – Wireless Tax Fairness Act of 2011 (Sponsored Rep. Zoe Lofgren / Judiciary Committee) 2) H.Con.Res 13 – Reaffirming “In God We Trust” … Continue reading
CONGRESS WATCH Senator Rubio Participates in Jacksonville Small Business Roundtable, YouTube [VIDEO 2:08] Sen. Rubio Meets with Tampa Small Business Leaders, YouTube [VIDEO 0:39] Senator Rubio Applauds U.S. House For Exposing Job-Destroying IRS Mandate, US Senate
CONGRESS WATCH Correcting the Chinese Exchange Rate: An Action Plan (pdf), C. Fred Bergsten1, Peterson Institute for International Economics Make it in America, Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi American Jobs Act, Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi The American Jobs Act – Helping … Continue reading