IBM has installed the first iteration of the system on the 6,000 square-feet of rooftop of its India Software Lab in Bangalore. The solar array is capable of providing a 50-kilowatt supply of electricity for up to 330 days a year, for an average of five hours a day. more> http://is.gd/aqflT9
- The data center needs an operating system?
- IBM Showcase
- IBM India develops solar-powered data center, Sujit John, Times of India
- IBM brings solar power to data centers, Martin LaMonica, CNET News
- Solar Power Prices Falling Quickly, Cheaper Than The Grid by 2015 in Places (treehugger.com)
- IBM Rolls Out First Solar Array Designed For High-Voltage Data Centers and Industrial Use, IBM