- An Experiment with Basic Income
- Views from the Solar System (206)
- What Stiglitz Misses On Inequality: The Responsibility Of Economists
- How Big Is the NSA Police State, Really?
- Our Reflection in the N.S.A.’s Prism
- Will IBM Survive Another 100 Years?
- Mitch McConnell Prepares To Give Barack Obama The Political Shellacking Of A Lifetime
- Aviation Banking reform Barack Obama Barbara Boxer Bernie Sanders Bill of Rights Broadband Business Business improvement Cable California Capital Climate change Colorado Congress Watch Credit Currency Cybersecurity Debt Deficit Earth Ecology Electronics European Union Federal Reserve System Financial crisis First Amendment Florida Government Health Industrial economy International Space Station Internet Jobs Kentucky Leadership Manufacturing Marco Rubio Michigan Mike Kelly Mitch McConnell Monetary policy Nancy Pelosi NASA Net evolution New York Ohio Organization Patent Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pennsylvania Physics Productivity Rand Paul Regulations Renee Ellmers Renewable energy Ron Paul Safety Semiconductor Small business Social economy Social networks Software Space Super regions Technology Test & measurement Texas United States United States Congress United States House of Representatives United States Senate Wireless Wireline
Daily Archives: November 13, 2011
CONGRESS WATCH Sanders Welcomes State Department IG Special Review of Tar Sands Pipeline, US Senate Pipeline Permitting Process Will Be Reviewed, Steven Mufson, Washington Post/US Senate Camels Hump Middle School is a National Model, US Senate Sanders Proposes Energy Efficiency … Continue reading
US CONGRESS – House Floor – Week of NOVEMBER 14, 2011 MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14TH 1) H.R. 1791 – To designate the United States courthouse under construction at 101 South United States Route 1 in Fort Pierce, Florida, as the “Alto … Continue reading
CONGRESS WATCH Cantwell Congratulates Washington’s WWII Nisei Veterans on Receiving Nation’s Highest Civilian Honor, US Senate Barracks opens for wounded warriors, Suzanne Ovel, Warrior Transition Battalion/Northwest Guardian Washington State Members Applaud Announcement that City of Lakewood will Receive $5.7M Grant … Continue reading
CONGRESS WATCH Boxer, Israel and Colleagues Introduce Bill to Help End Veteran Homelessness, US Senate Boxer Praises Senate Passage of Veterans Jobs Bill, US Senate Related articles Updates from Senator Barbara Boxer (theneteconomy.wordpress.com) Updates from Senator Barbara Boxer (theneteconomy.wordpress.com) Updates … Continue reading
CONGRESS WATCH Cost Estimate for Senate Amendment 927 to H.R. 674 Cost estimate for the amendment as proposed on November 8, 2011 Cost Estimate for H.R. 1556, A bill to amend the Omnibus Indian Advancement Act to allow certain lands … Continue reading