- Views from the Solar System (206)
- What Stiglitz Misses On Inequality: The Responsibility Of Economists
- The 2010 EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard
- An Experiment with Basic Income
- How Big Is the NSA Police State, Really?
- Will IBM Survive Another 100 Years?
- Mitch McConnell Prepares To Give Barack Obama The Political Shellacking Of A Lifetime
- Aviation Banking reform Barack Obama Barbara Boxer Bernie Sanders Bill of Rights Broadband Business Business improvement Cable California Capital Climate change Colorado Congress Watch Credit Currency Cybersecurity Debt Deficit Earth Ecology Electronics European Union Federal Reserve System Financial crisis First Amendment Florida Government Health Industrial economy International Space Station Internet Jobs Kentucky Leadership Manufacturing Marco Rubio Michigan Mike Kelly Mitch McConnell Monetary policy Nancy Pelosi NASA Net evolution New York Ohio Organization Patent Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pennsylvania Physics Productivity Rand Paul Regulations Renee Ellmers Renewable energy Ron Paul Safety Semiconductor Small business Social economy Social networks Software Space Super regions Technology Test & measurement Texas United States United States Congress United States House of Representatives United States Senate Wireless Wireline
Daily Archives: December 11, 2011
CONGRESS WATCH Republican congressman says heads must roll in Operation Fast and Furious, Associated Press/Washington Post The American people deserve the truth from DOJ about Fast and Furious, and they aren’t getting it, YouTube [VIDEO 7:19] Republican: Heads must roll … Continue reading
CONGRESS WATCH U.S. Manufacturing Up Against an Uneven Playing Field Globally, US Congress Related articles Updates from Congressman Daniel Lipinski (theneteconomy.wordpress.com) Updates from Congressman Daniel Lipinski (theneteconomy.wordpress.com)
CONGRESS WATCH Chairman Graves Statement on Farm Dust Regulation Prevention Act, US Congress Tipton: The Last Thing Small Agriculture Businesses Need is More Regulations, US Congress HOUSE HEARING: Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Tax and Capital Access, US Congress HOUSE HEARING: … Continue reading
CONGRESS WATCH Reining in the Feds, Sen. Marco Rubio, National Review Online ICYMI: Reining in the Feds, Senator Marco Rubio, National Review Online/US Congress Time to Hold Obama Accountable on Regulations, US Senate Senator Rubio Opposes The Latest Democrat Tax … Continue reading
CONGRESS WATCH The REINS Act, US Congress Track Jobs Legislation, US Congress Ellmers Examines Cyber Terrorism Threats to Small Businesses, US Congress Cyber Terrorism Threats to Small Businesses, Fox Business Corzine: Not Out of the Woods, Fox News Related articles … Continue reading
US CONGRESS – House Floor – Week of DECEMBER 12, 2011 MONDAY, DECEMBER 12TH 1) S. 384 – A bill to amend title 39, United States Code, to extend the authority of the United States Postal Service to issue a … Continue reading
CONGRESS WATCH WE CAN’T WAIT, White House Employment Situation Summary, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Open Enrollment Ends Tomorrow; People With Medicare See Significant Savings in 2011 as Time to Select 2012 Plan Ends, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services … Continue reading