- H.R. 4105, a bill to apply the countervailing duty provisions of the Tariff Act of 1930 to nonmarket economy countries and for other purposes
- S. 1813, the Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act, with an amendment, Number 1761, offered by Senator Reid
- Fair-Value Accounting for Federal Credit Programs
- Should Fair-Value Accounting Be Used to Measure the Cost of Federal Credit Programs?
- The Earned Income Tax Credit and Expected Social Security Retirement Benefits Among Low-Income Women: Working Paper 2012-6