If their research is on the mark, the unemployment rate could change little in the coming months as pay back, robbing the Obama campaign of what otherwise might have been steady progress in the lead up to the election.
“You will not see that rate of improvement going forward.” more> http://tinyurl.com/7pnmxw5
- New Obama campaign video: what it may say about his reelection strategy, Peter Grier, CSMonitor.com
- Beware Analysts Torturing Jobs Data to Fit Model, Caroline Baum, Bloomberg
- Economic Report: U.S. jobless claims rise to five-week high (marketwatch.com)
- When a Falling Jobless Rate Is Bad News (businessweek.com)
- Number of weekly jobless applications rises slightly (foxnews.com)