Reuters – In a speech that played to populist fears about immigration, unemployment and the power of financial markets, French far-right leader Marine Le Pen painted Goldman Sachs as an all-powerful institution that controlled entire nations as well as the European Central Bank.
- What Stiglitz Misses On Inequality: The Responsibility Of Economists
- Mitch McConnell Prepares To Give Barack Obama The Political Shellacking Of A Lifetime
- Views from the Solar System (206)
- NASA technology (25)
- Will IBM Survive Another 100 Years?
- Space Shuttle Update (46)
- The 2010 EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard
- Aviation Banking reform Barack Obama Barbara Boxer Bernie Sanders Bill of Rights Broadband Business Business improvement Cable California Capital Climate change Colorado Congress Watch Credit Currency Cybersecurity Debt Deficit Earth Ecology Electronics European Union Federal Reserve System Financial crisis First Amendment Florida Government Health Industrial economy International Space Station Internet Jobs Kentucky Leadership Manufacturing Marco Rubio Michigan Mike Kelly Mitch McConnell Monetary policy Nancy Pelosi NASA Net evolution New York Ohio Organization Patent Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pennsylvania Physics Productivity Rand Paul Regulations Renee Ellmers Renewable energy Ron Paul Safety Semiconductor Small business Social economy Social networks Software Space Super regions Technology Test & measurement Texas United States United States Congress United States House of Representatives United States Senate Wireless Wireline