Updates from Congressman Jim Jordan
- Chart: Your Tax Dollars At Waste, US Congress
- The RSC published a world map highlighting some of the countries from which we’ve borrowed the most money: “Map: One Day Kids, All This Debt Will Be Yours!”
- Rep. Phil Roe (TN-01): Hardworking Taxpayers Deserve a Path to Prosperity; The Hill, April 4.
- Rep. Mike Kelly (PA-03): Rep. Kelly Talks with Neil Cavuto about Nancy Pelosi, the Tea Party, and the Keystone Pipeline; Fox News, April 4.
- Rep. Paul Ryan (WI-01): Compromise Budget Proposal Was Flawed; USA Today, April 4.
- Rep. Richard Hanna (NY-24): Will State Pension Crisis Be the Tipping Point?; The Hill, April 5.
- Rep. Darrell Issa (CA-49): Rep. Issa Talks on ABC about the GSA Talent Show and Their Lavish Vegas Convention; ABC World News, April 5.
- Rep. John Shimkus (IL-19): ObamaCare’s Attack on Federalism; The Hill, April 6.
- The House will be out of session until April 16.
- Tax Freedom Day, the day the average American has finally earned enough to pay their taxes for the year, is April 17 this year. In 1900, Tax Freedom Day fell on January 22.
- charts and graphs, US Congress
- Budget and Spending Task Force Weekly Reports, US Congress
- RSC Sunset Caucus, US Congress
- RSC Repeal Task Force, US Congress
- Constitutional Authority Statements, US Congress
- Money Monitors from the 112th Congress, US Congress
This entry was posted in