By Robert Barnes – Calculating who will write the final decision of the Supreme Court’s term is a game that usually interests only a small band of lawyers, professors, reporters and politicos who obsess over the justices’ every footnote.
But this year, the likelihood that Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. is preparing the court’s judgment on President Obama’s health-care overhaul is worthy of headlines and a whirl of Internet spin. more> http://tinyurl.com/7utnam5
- John Roberts Explains It All For You (esquire.com)
- Will Roberts Author the Supreme Court’s Majority Opinion on Obamacare? (healthcarebs.com)
- A Look Back at Court’s Arguments on Health Care, Laugh Count Included (nytimes.com)
- ObamaCare Will Define John Roberts’ Supreme Court (newser.com)
- Charts: The Supreme Court’s Rightward Shift (motherjones.com)