By Ian Swanson – Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) this week reiterated his pledge that the whole law will be repealed by House Republicans if the High Court does not rule the law is unconstitutional. Rep. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) repeated that message in his address.
“Not only is President Obama’s health care law not working – it makes things worse by driving up health care costs, making it harder for small businesses to hire workers,” Cassidy said. “The only way to change this is by repealing ObamaCare entirely. more> http://tinyurl.com/87yryd5
- Weekly Address Highlights: ObamaCare Is Hurting Jobs & Must Be Fully Repealed (speaker.gov)
- Can The GOP Deliver On Its Promise To Repeal ObamaCare? And What’s The Replacement? (outsidethebeltway.com)
- GOP Renews Effort to Repeal Obamacare (politicalwire.com)
- Dems cheer high court as galvanized GOP vows ‘full repeal’ (firstread.msnbc.msn.com)
- Mitt Romney: To get rid of ‘Obamacare,’ get rid of Obama (csmonitor.com)