By Justin Sink – President Obama’s campaign scrambled to combat Republican efforts to highlight his “you didn’t build that” remark — a sign there are concerns the story could have legs far into the election cycle.
“Obama did for Romney what Romney couldn’t do for himself, which is to create a clear contrast and unlock emotions on the key issue of the campaign,” said Republican strategist Ford O’Connell. “It helps Romney with independents, with GOPers and with white, working-class Democrats who needed an economic message that they could rally around.” more> http://tinyurl.com/bwy5b23
- Romney, Obama dig in over ‘you didn’t build that’ furor – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- Romney surrogates to Obama: ‘We Did Build This’ (pennlive.com)
- Businesspeople attack Obama’s ‘didn’t build that’ remark (qctimes.com)
- Obama has no patience for ‘you didn’t build that’ attacks (politico.com)
- Obama still trying to explain ‘you didn’t build that’ comment (washingtontimes.com)
- Obama Ad Accuses Romney Of Twisting ‘You Didn’t Build That’ Line (npr.org)