Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to the Most Popular Agile Process, Author: Kenny Rubin.
By Steve Denning – Why should executives bother to learn about something as arcane as software development? For one thing, they need to recognize, as my fellow Forbes contributor has pointed out, that Now Every Company Is A Software Company.
Using the well-known Cynefin framework, Rubin says that Scrum is at its best in complex environments where solutions emerge and where we only know the right answer in retrospect. Scrum is a good fit here because it generates creative and innovative approaches, rather than the routine cookie-cutter solutions of traditional management. more> http://tinyurl.com/c6gzoys
- Global Drucker Forum Foments A Revolution In Capitalism →
- Ten Things You Need To Know About Managing Knowledge ←
- What Every Company Must Understand (forbes.com)
- Scrum/Agile Now Used To Manage Non-Tech Projects (developers.slashdot.org)
- Innolution, LLC New Book, Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to the Most Popular Agile Process, Debuts and Rockets to Amazon #1 Best Seller (prweb.com)
- Innolution, LLC New Book, Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to the… (prweb.com)
- Introduction to scrum (slideshare.net)
- Bertrand Duperrin: Agile and Scrum versus the God Complex (isismjpucher.wordpress.com)
- Scrum @ Rackspace – Project Management Overview | Blog (rackspace.com)
- The Mindset of a ScrumMaster (basilv.com)