By Doug Henschen – It’s time to lay to rest two common myths of the cloud computing era.
- Configuring enterprise applications–whether deployed on-premises or accessed in the cloud–is easy, which is far from true even if it’s easier than customizing an application.
- You can’t customize cloud-based apps.
More than half (54%) of the 338 business technology professionals who responded to our just-released InformationWeek 2012 Enterprise Applications Survey cite “changing, upgrading or optimizing existing applications” as their most time-consuming challenge. more> http://tinyurl.com/c9gowcw
- 2 Cloud Computing Era Myths Debunked (informationweek.com)
- Money for Nothing: The New Culture of Cloud Computing (blogs.csoonline.com)
- The Business Value of Cloud Computing (blogs.sap.com)
- Healthcare Cloud Computing (himss.org)
- Cloud Computing: The Future Of Business, Or A Would-Be Relic, Ann Smarty, Business 2 Community