By Steve Denning – Among many other speakers, Roger Martin, Dean of the Rotman School of Management, will discuss the shift from maximizing shareholder value to customer capitalism. He will talk about: what went wrong with capitalism? Can it be reformed? What are the main axes to pursue?
- Is The Tyranny Of Shareholder Value Finally Ending? (customervaluefoundation.wordpress.com)
- Maximizing Shareholder Value’ is ill-Conceived Concept (customervaluefoundation.wordpress.com)
- Capital vs. talent (arunwithaview.wordpress.com)
- Is Shareholder Capitalism Dead And Can We Have A “Stakeholder Capitalism” That Works? (forbes.com)
- Why saving the planet is no longer the work of political leaders (guardian.co.uk)
- What Facebook Has to Teach Us About How to Teach (forbes.com)