The massive bond purchases have sent stock markets soaring, but conservatives fret that the Fed’s rapidly-expanding portfolio is going to be a nightmare to unwind and could result in severe inflation.
- Romney’s plan to dump Bernanke sparking anxiety on Wall Street (thehill.com)
- Fed chief Ben Bernanke says stimulus is not a green light for ‘bad fiscal policy’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- The Fed’s QE3, Unemployment Numbers and Your ETF Portfolio (thestreet.com)
- Why Ben Bernanke’s QE3 Will Just Hasten The Destruction Of The U.S. Dollar (etfdailynews.com)
- The Fed’s new plan: Will buying mortgage bonds create jobs? (csmonitor.com)