“This is a make-or-break moment for the middle class,” Obama told the crowd, hundreds of whom had lined up overnight in frigid conditions.
The middle class faces another make-or-break moment in the intensifying fiscal showdown.
There’s a crucial role for government in nurturing a stronger middle class. A role beyond just shoveling capital into the hands of the rich and praying the fruits of their investment trickle down to everyone else. more> http://tinyurl.com/au9z3wn
- Make-or-break moment for middle class (blogs.reuters.com)
- Understandimg What $2,000 Means to Middle-Class Families (theobamacrat.com)
- President Obama Weighs In on Mortgage-Interest Deduction (blogs.wsj.com)
- Sparing the Middle Class (nytimes.com)
- Bill Kristol: GOP Runs ‘Real Risk’ Of ‘Looking As If They Don’t Care About The Middle Class’ (mediaite.com)
- Bill Kristol: Republicans look like they ‘don’t care about the middle class’ (rawstory.com)
- A State by State Look at the Middle-Class Tax Cuts’ Impact on Consumer Spending and Retailers (whitehouse.gov)
- Lack of rank-and-file House GOP backlash hints at softening on taxes, Russell Berman, Hill
- Armey’s exit from FreedomWorks highlights tea party’s post-election turmoil, Amy Gardner, Washington Post