By George Bradt – When you’re overwhelmed by an onslaught of big data stop and answer three essential questions: What? So what? Now what? This will help you get a handle on the data, think about its implications, and turn your insights into actions.
Leadership is about inspiring and enabling others to do their absolute best together to realize a meaningful and rewarding shared purpose. With that in mind, BRAVE leaders pay attention to their Behaviors, Relationships, Attitude, Values, and Environment – all the time. more> http://tinyurl.com/bt6k52k
- Three Essential Questions of Big Data: What? So What? Now What? (forbes.com)
- Forget Big Data (mriablog.wordpress.com)
- Big Data: Most Annoying Buzzword Of The Year (snarketing2dot0.com)
- Three V’s of Big Data with Example: (c24.co.uk)
- “Big Data is Essentially All Data” – B. Devlin (robklopp.wordpress.com)
- Book says ‘Big Data’ becoming a global nervous system (usatoday.com)