By Gabriel Stargardter – December 21 marks the end of an age in a 5,125 year-old Maya calendar, an event that is variously interpreted as the end of days, the start of a new era or just a good excuse for a party.
Mass hysteria in a Russian prison, a Chinese man building survival pods for doomsday and UFO lovers seeking refuge with aliens in a French mountain village are just some of the reports that have sprung up in the final countdown to December 21.
Since then, the cult of 2012 has snowballed. more> http://tinyurl.com/d35ekeu
- Mysticism, Internet Fuel ‘Armageddon’ Fears (hawaiireporter.com)
- Countdown: 3 days until the unapocalypse (doubtfulnews.com)
- PAPER: Mayan ‘death and rebirth’ date marks perfect time to tackle planet’s crisis… (guardian.co.uk)
- Does Anyone Really Believe in the Mayan Apocalypse? (livescience.com)
- 2012 – Re: COUNTDOWN TO 12-21-2012 – 8 DAYS (disclose.tv)