By James Saft – Mario Draghi has saved the euro, for the time being, but seems less inclined to help the economies in which it is used.
With central banks in the U.S. and Japan easing aggressively, that leaves the euro liable to continue its recent gains, making countries in the currency area less able to export their way out of their problems. more> http://tinyurl.com/ctlelwz
- Morgan Stanley On The ‘Fascinating’ Divergence Between Europe And Japan (businessinsider.com)
- ECB Outlook (5starstrading.wordpress.com)
- Draghi Says Economy Will Heal as Financial Markets Stabilize – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Euro Hopes Flatten Ahead Of ECB (seekingalpha.com)
- Can The ECB Bring Clarity To The EUR/USD? (seekingalpha.com)
- Euro jumps to 10-month high vs dollar (seattlepi.com)