By Linda Stern – In a post-Obamacare future, expect more employers to adopt defined contribution healthcare plans. Instead of providing coverage, they will throw a set amount of cash at workers and have them buy their own coverage on private employer-sponsored exchanges.
That future isn’t here yet.
Workers at big companies probably will face fewer immediate changes than everyone else. But those who buy their own insurance, go without coverage or work for small employers will see dramatic changes in the coverage available to them. Here’s an early take on what to expect and what to do about it now. more> http://tinyurl.com/a9chmol
- Little Firms, Big Mistakes: How Should Small Employers Respond to Health Reform? (forbes.com)
- Profit From Obamacare Implementation With Healthcare REITs (seekingalpha.com)
- Employer Mandate a Recipe for Unemployment (theepochtimes.com)
- Whole Foods CEO John Mackey On Obamacare ‘Fascism’ Remark: ‘I Regret Using That Word’ (mediaite.com)
- Whole Foods CEO: Obamacare Is ‘Like Fascism’ (thinkprogress.org)
- Equifax Workforce Solutions Webinar to Help Employers Navigate Potential Business Impacts of Healthcare Reform Legislation (virtual-strategy.com)
- FOCUS | Whole Foods CEO: Obamacare Is ‘Like Fascism’ (readersupportednews.org)