It is a clear change for a president who, during his first term, faced criticism from his left flank for being too conciliatory toward the GOP on healthcare reform and, later, during deficit battles.
These days, however, GOP figures are deriding Obama’s approach as that of a “roadshow president,” as House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) recently called him. more> http://tinyurl.com/ctuq8l9
- Barack Obama: ‘These cuts are not smart’ – video, guardian.co.uk
- Obama outside groups forming influence network, Ken Thomas and Josh Lederman, Associated Press
- Obama’s Two Choices: Good and Better, Keith Koffler, Reuters
- Does President Obama Know When To Say When? Alan Greenblatt, npr
- Barack Obama: The Man Behind the Mask, Steve McCann, American Thinker