By Steve Denning – The fundamental problem facing all our institutions today, including government, is not related to conjunctural economic changes. It’s not a business cycle that we are going through. It’s not a cyclical change. It’s a secular change. We are at a punctuation point in human history where the industrial age and institutions have finally come to their logical conclusion. They have essentially run out of gas.
For a long time, those institutions were great: they advanced humanity and prosperity around the world. But they are now unable to take us forward. So this is not a time for tinkering. This is a time of fundamental change. more> http://tinyurl.com/l32kvob
- Don Tapscott: We Need Fundamental Change In All Our Institutions (forbes.com)
- Don Tapscott: Transforming Capitalism Won’t Happen Without Leadership (huffingtonpost.com)
- Welcome to the open world: Don Tapscott at TEDGlobal 2012 (ted.com)
- Beyond the precautionary principle | Steve Fuller (guardian.co.uk)
- TED Talks – Don Tapscott: Four principles for the open world (mowbraybydesign.com)