By Jonathan Ferrar – What can businesses do to retain talent?
Study after study has shown that organizations that become inherently social businesses and collaborative will be more competitive than their less social counterparts.
Employees will be attracted to work at companies that allow them to:
- Make an impact
- Network, engage and innovate
- Land the perfect job
- Hit the ground running
- Managing and growing talent in the workforce (kallidus-blog.com)
- Staff Satisfaction Surveys and Chesterton Global (greatwithtalent.me)
- 5 Tips for Hiring Only the Best Startup Talent (alleywatch.com)
- How Mentoring Can Attract & Retain IT Talent (thearmadagroup.wordpress.com)
- Talent Drives Business (pcsconsultantsinc.wordpress.com)
- Caring About Employees Is Not A Talent Strategy (tech.co)