- In the private sector, it’s to create a customer.
- In health, it’s to help patients.
- In education, it’s to educate students.
- In government, it’s to help citizens.
This reformulation of the goal of organizations is key because it leads to all of the other changes that enable an organization to cope with dynamic complexity. more> http://tinyurl.com/kfrgags
- Why Aren’t Business Schools More Business-Like? →
- Washington Post Joins Foes Of ‘The World’s Dumbest Idea’ ←
- Peter Drucker Forum 2013: “What Would Drucker Say Now?; What Have We Learned?” The concluding discussion (globaleduc.wordpress.com)
- “The Single Best Idea for Reforming K-12 Education” (dmburns27.wordpress.com)