Curtiss-Wright continuously improves electronics production processes
SIEMENS – Consumers all over the world have more product choices than ever before. Electronics manufacturers and suppliers are under tremendous pressure to deliver innovative, high-quality products and components as efficiently as possible while adhering to industry standards.
However, what should they look for in a product lifecycle management (PLM) and digital manufacturing (DM) solution? What are the essentials needed to achieve excellence in electronics manufacturing?
Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing designs and manufactures rugged circuit card assemblies for the military commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) market. The clear leader in this arena, Curtiss-Wright offers the industry’s broadest product set including graphic cards, I/O cards, and digital signal processors used on air, ground and military platforms.
With a Tecnomatix® digital manufacturing solution Curtiss-Wright issues and tracks work orders and takes the extra step of including the information needed for manufacturing (design files, drawings and bills of material), which it accesses from other critical applications. Tecnomatix delivers this information electronically to manufacturing engineers and shop floor personnel, eliminating the labor and paper that used to be required to obtain and distribute these documents. More importantly, production always gets accurate and up-to-date information, preventing costly mistakes and rework. more> http://tinyurl.com/k45p8sq
- Siemens PLM Software Motorsports and the Checkered Flag
- NX CAM 9 provides industrial-strength computer-aided manufacturing for complex part machining
- CEO sheds light on LMS acoustic solutions in Q & A</strong
- NX CAE Symposium 2013 Presentations and What’s new in NX 9 Simulation
- Solid Edge News
- Femap News
- Teamcenter: Product Cost Management
- Optimizing composite aerostructures to reduce weight
- Curtiss-Wright gives 2014 forecast (kansascity.com)
- Celebrating Aviation History Month: Curtiss-Wright Engineering Cadettes (isuspecialcollections.wordpress.com)
- Ford Pilots New Siemens Software Using Google Earth Technology to Virtually Navigate Assembly Plants and Enhance Global Manufacturing Collaboration (virtual-strategy.com)
- Ford Pilots New Siemens Software Using Google Earth Technology to Virtually Navigate Assembly Plants and Enhance Global Manufacturing Collaboration (sacbee.com)
- Ford begins virtually mapping assembly plant using Siemens software (mlive.com)