Autodesk Charts the Future of Building Information Modeling
Autodesk – Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) unveiled several exciting new technologies for Building Information Modeling (BIM) today at its annual user conference, Autodesk University. With today’s announcements and numerous other recent innovations, Autodesk continues to extend BIM value across the full lifecycle of the built environment for Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) professionals in the building and infrastructure industries.
“We are expanding the reach of BIM on multiple fronts — into conceptual design on one end of the spectrum and into construction on the other. Our advancements are empowering professionals to move from designing objects and simply representing their ideas in 2D and 3D to designing in context while optimizing and better predicting the performance of their designs,” said Amar Hanspal, Autodesk senior vice president of Information Modeling and Platform Products. “Autodesk is helping to drive higher levels of productivity into the building design, infrastructure and construction industries both in the office as well as in the field with our expanding desktop, cloud and mobile portfolio.” more> http://tinyurl.com/kw38xcy
- Design Solutions for Transportation, Infrastructure, and the Built Environment
- BricsCAD and ZWCAD users can experience the full range of AutoTURN features
- GTX Corporation Announces GTXRaster CAD® 2014 Series for AutoCAD® 2014
- GibbsCAM Automation with SOLIDWORKS Models Featured at SOLIDWORKS World 2014
- Autodesk Again Named One of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Autodesk Powers 3D Explorer for Smithsonian Institution
- 3DA Systems wants to lighten load on users for designing models with Bimetica Content
- Autodesk First to Bring Computer-Aided Manufacturing to the Cloud
- Obstacle Surface Planner 1.22 Released!
- Autodesk to Webcast Its Special Meeting of Stockholders