In simulation we trust
SIEMENS – Simulation technology has a lot to offer to mold manufacturing. It’s a matter of recognizing the problems that it can help to solve.
Beginning with NX™ version 8.5, state-of-the-art mold flow analysis technology has been added to NX ‘s powerful arsenal of validation tools. NX additionally includes data quality checking, molded part validation, interference/clearance analysis, tool kinematics simulation and cooling and strength analyses. The new mold flow analysis technology, EasyFill Analysis, integrates Moldex3D capabilities into NX to help designers save time setting up simulations, checking designs, and evaluating design alternatives.
NX Mold Design can include directly integrated mold flow simulation capabilities that help save time setting up simulations, checking designs and evaluating design alternatives. more> http://tinyurl.com/pkl2y3k
- Exploiting a modern engineering simulation environment
- Lean, clean food processing machine equipment design
- Femap news for April
- Get the essentials for excellence in industrial machinery and heavy equipment manufacturing!
- Advanced machine engineering for industrial machinery results in mission-driven machines
- Popular engineering publication LMS News returns as a Siemens magazine