By Ann Bednarz – Certain IT titles will be getting sizable salary hikes, according to data from recruiting and staffing specialist Robert Half Technology. At the top of the heap, based on percentage gains, are mobile application developers and wireless network engineers, who can expect a 9% and 7.9% increase in starting salaries, respectively.
- Mobile applications developer – Net: 9% increase
- Wireless network engineer – Net: 7.9% increase
- Network engineer – Net: 7.8% increase
- 2013 IT salaries: 15 titles getting the biggest pay raises (infoworld.com)
- IT Pay Raises to Be Almost Twice National Average (talent2050.net)
- Hot IT jobs: Why location matters (blogs.computerworld.com)